So you’ve written your book. You’ve published in ebook, kindle, print or hardback? Did you know that your readers now expect your book to be accessible in audio format too so that they can listen along at the gym while commuting or cooking lunch?
It’s easier than you think to record your audiobook with us.
We have covered all bases, to make your recording experience as comfortable, relaxed and enjoyable as possible.
Don’t worry if you’ve never recorded before, we have! We will be with your every step of the way. Every project is allocated a dedicated producer and editor. You can narrate your own book or we can source a narrator for you. If you have any special needs we need to consider, don’t worry the chances are we can support you with those too!
- 1 zoom initiation/set-up call with Jo Gilbert (first booking on paying a deposit)
- Record up to 25000 words (Four 3.5hours sessions)
- Audiobook cover
- 6 social media soundbite graphics overlaid to your book cover
- Production & Sound Engineer
- Personalised SOC2 type II certified Digital Studio
- Full editing and production of your book
- WAV and mp3 Audio
- Distributed to Amazon, iTunes and Audible
- Extended distribution to:
Audiobooks.com | Hoopla | The Audiobook Store | Downpour | Overdrive | Libro.FM | Audiobooks Now | Hummingbird Media | Reado | StoryTel | BookMate | Audiomol | Nextory | Kobo | Scribd, Inc. | Barnes & Noble | Nook | Playster | 3 Leaf Group | Baker & Taylor, Inc. | Bibliotheca, LLC | EBSCO Information Services | eStories | Follett Library Resources | Google LLC | Mackin | Anyplay | Odilo | Wheelers Book Club Limited | Beek | Audiobooks NZ | Permabound | Apple | hibooks | 24Symbols | Chirp | Blinkist | Audioteka | UBook | YouScribe | BookBeat | Cliq Digital | Grupo Vi-Da | Instaread | Podimo | Tribe Media | Skoobe | Divibib | ListenerU | Rahva Raamat | Books-A-Million | Fonos